Bordeaux is an amazing city not to be missed!
European Best Destination 2015, favorite city of the French crowned by Lonely Planet as the best city to visit in 2017…Bordeaux is a powerful magnet! After a 15-year full makeover, Bordeaux, with its blonde stone façades, has recovered its 18th-century splendor, confirmed by the historic city center’s recognition as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007. Besides being the World Capital of Wine, Bordeaux has become an international brand for tourism with almost 7 million visitors each year. An attractive city for business as well for lifestyle.
Bordeaux International Airport
3 terminals (A, B and Billi for low-cost flights), more than 109 destinations by direct flight with 33 airlines and more than 7 million passengers per year – the fastest-growing French airport. 150 regular national and international flights, more than 60 low cost flights and access to 15 mains international, more than 60 low cost flights and access to 15 main international hubs: Paris, London, Rome, Madrid.
There are several possibilities to get to the city center:
- The 30’Direct offers a direct 30-minutes service between Bordeaux Airport (Hall B) and Saint-Jean train station.
- The Lines 1+ bus line provides a fast connection between Saint-Jean station, the city center and Bordeaux Airport (Hall B). with a bus each 8 to 10 minutes.
- Taxi or private transportation
St Jean Train Station
High-speed trains to Paris (currently 2 hours), Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, and Brussels.
The train station is connected to the city center, the Palais de la Bourse and Exhibition Centers by tram line C.
- 78 bus lines adapted to your needs and wishes across the city
- 3 tramway lines (A, B, C) to get around the city from downtown
- 154 stations and 1.700 bicycles available in self-service with VCub! Bicycles are available everywhere across the city and will allow you to move around easily wherever you want to go. Most of the bicycle stations are located near a bus, a tram or a train station, for the best possible interconnection.
- 3 river busses “BatCUB” 1,100 km of cycle tracks